This Starfish ETL Wiki was created to provide collaborative documentation of StarfishETL and related topics. Feel free to contribute in any way that you can. If something's missing, add it. If something's messed up, fix it. Anyone can edit our pages by requesting an account.
Check out StarfishETL on G2 Crowd, "real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business."
- If you plan to do any scripting, I would strongly suggest reading about the Starfish Scripting Classes and Built-In Functions.
- If you plan to run LONG jobs or jobs on a schedule, I would strongly advise you to read about IIS Application Pool Recycling.
- Complex migrations or integrations require complex Record ID Cross References. Please review the differences between Text and SQLite Xrefs.
- If you run into any installation errors, please check the Troubleshooting page or use the Search box in the upper right corner of this page.
- Find detailed information about each Connector on the Connectors page.
|Getting Started||Connectors||General Help||Scripting|
You should be using https://designer.starfishetl.com as opposed to the legacy on-premise Starfish Admin application.